Words with numbers?

Hey guys , How do you not mess up words . I don’t really have a number-based palace , I just imagine and go with the flow, but then if I forget one word its over. I manged to memorize around 25 words but im stuck at 7 .
Do you think combining it with my PAO number system is a good idea?

1 Like

Ohh, that is interessting to hear that. I believe Yanjaa did that at the start too.

It is fairly simple. Every 5 in a memo palace you can mentally note “nr 5” “Nr 10” etc. I am currently doing that with new Images journies. That saves lots of time in recall!

The initial phase for me in creating journies is the hardest. Low accuracy, since I do not know the rythm or the following steps in a journy.
-Have you tried out with new memo journies and see how things goes?

2 Likes

What are you specifically trying to do? It’s not clear from your description other than you are trying to memorize words. Are they separate words?

I use Five from Zankyou no Terror

And the Jinchuriki to memorize 10 places

1 Like

I am trying to max my word level at memoryleague.com

1 Like

You mean creating new memory paths? I used one path/palace for one category in memory league.
I think ill combine my PAO numbers or just add a person from it to serve as a bookmark. Actually I remembered the last word’s number and went back from it and it worked .