Word imagination

Hello can someone please tell me how would you create pictures of words such as.

Because, Introduced, Immediately.

Please share you techniques.

Thank you.

1 Like

Why do you want to memorize these words? What for?

Because:
Either person pointing into empty space to indicate this is why inanimate pointing. Or a arrow of light > hinting similar meaning as a mapping.

Introduced : hands on either side to reveal a individual , the open door to reveal someone or something , bringing a technical piece of something into something else of larger but similar material and structure.

Immediately: icy blue flash the speed hints the immediate action, immediate~>improper implies not proper mediate sounds like meditate , to mediate is also to halt or agree on for an argument or mend the situation. I find it as such logical to have some Pokémon that has a similar name as meditating and then kicking to indicate the ly and meaning of immediate. Rushing quickly a person (in an instant) the aspect of rushing prevents me for mistaking this as something else. Instant would imply not rushing so if they were rushing but within an instant vanished I would only think that this meant to have vanished immidiately.

So my mind was thinking while reading those 3 words.

1 Like

probably just used a :honeybee: for BEcause

something ’ going into something else for introduce.

just a med iCal doctor… giving shocks with a defibrillator for imMEDiately.

But it would depend on what I’m actually trying to remember. For example, when I need to remember these particular words, it’s usually because it’s from a speech or a dialogue, part of a sentence, etc. And in these cases, there’s good context (probably surrounding these words in a palace), so I just need a little tip to lead me to the missing word.

5 Likes

I have zero memory skill or experience, brand new to the forum here and haven’t even constructed my own memory palace yet…

However my first thought to those words were visualisations of British sign language signs for them.

When I studied BSL I encoded the signs to my memory with what I see, what my body movement felt like, the sound of the word in English, all at once.

I could be completely wrong but seems potentially useful for some things, like the words you mentioned.

2 Likes

When I see the word “Because” I always see this image of Big and Small Elephants.

because

:slight_smile: This for me is almost not easy to forget.

5 Likes

Because is easy. It’s my cousin, in a bee costume.

Because - > coz
Cousin - > cuz

The bee costume reminds me it’s the full word:

Bee cuz - > because

Edit: I would break up the other words similarly, and find a picture for them.

I thought of “intra-deuced” and “in media tea”.

Online journalists who bathe/stew in hot beverages are “in media tea”.

2 Likes

Off the top of my head and partly German influenced : Immediately = Imelda Marcos holding a box of LEE’S Diet Food. If the word is only ‘immediate’ then she’d be holding a box of Diet Food no brand name. ‘Introduced’= Mussolini (il Duce) riding an InterCity train. ‘Because’ is a ‘vial’ or a testube of poison because the German word for ‘because’ is ‘weil’ pronounced ‘vial’.

Not that you should use anyone else’s mnemonic images-that’s always, at best, the second best option.

1 Like

Are you asking for images for those specific words or are you asking for help to find images for tricky words like those ones? If it is the latter, this might help.