1. French
    1. Urdu
    1. Portuguese
    1. Other (comment )

0 voters

2 Likes

First native English speaker here?

1 Like

The question is interesting but the list is a bit parochial.

Arabic, Russian, Indonesian, Portugese are are major languages with about .25 billion speakers and we likely have native speakers in the forum.

Chinese is not a single language though one can assume Mandarin is intended.

India has between 22 and 1700 different languages depending on how you categorize them. There’s a can of worms.

My mother tongue is English. But there have been episodes in my life where I functioned and thought entirely in another language. When I came to the US, for a while, I found myself having to translate my thoughts into English.

3 Likes

When you told me that I need to add multiple choice option in poll than I do this but some reason poll is cancelled and not working.

So I tried to correct them many times but couldn’t work than last 2 times Mayarra edited my poll.

That is why it is edited by 10 times.

1 Like

I think you must know that Hindi is not the National language of India. India is a vast country with diversity and thus many languages. The 22 are the official languages including Hindi. But India does not has any national language.

3 Likes

My mother tongue is Bengali (common language spoken in Bangladesh and eastern parts of India however the dialects are quite different).

2 Likes

Malayalam

1 Like

My mother tongue is Arabic

1 Like