What do you combine the memory palace with memoey map &memory whee?!?!?

Memory Palace Technique is about as we know changing our memories into images placed in a familiar mental location. The idea is that we can mentally walk through our Palace looking at our memories to recall them.
Mind Mapping is a way of linking key concepts using images, lines and links. A central concept is linked via lines to other concepts which in turn are linked with other associated ideas.
Memory Wheel is a mnemonic device that can be used to store and manipulate data with the help of a magical kinetic process.

Now my question is how do we improve our memory by combining these three?!?!?

I do not know but I have combined all three

In this you imagine a Square Decision Memory Palace(The Modern Memory Wheel) contaning n number of squares with a Central Mindpalace and contains an object with a Central idea and is connected with other Square Decision Memory Palace(The Modern Memory Wheel) contaning n number of squares with a Central Mindpalace and contaningban object with thh sub idea(s),

Note- If you want to try the above method be prepared my head spiralled when I used this method and now I have a headache,

And,

Cheers.