Tony Buzan passed away today

R.I.P.

Your memory will live forever.

2 Likes

(Daniel Richard Guilfoyle) #2

such a terrible tragedy, he was a legend and a pioneer in the memory and educational field, I still use one of his books on Mind Mapping for my memorization exercises, he will be sorely missed, thank you Tony for your contributions to creating memory sports for us all, if it had not been for you, we would not have had the World Memory Championships to begin with, rest in peace dear friend and never FORGET, take care all

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this news. It was his books that first introduced me to memory techniques, and I suspect his overall contribution to this field will never be surpassed. I always hoped he’d be with us for much longer. RIP.

1 Like

Tony may be dead, but his dream lives on in us. Though I never knew you personally, thank you Mr. Buzan for inspiring others who in turn inspired me to get in mnemonics.

0 Likes

Aww. :confused: He seemed like a great human being. Thanks Tony, for teaching people that memory can be improved.

0 Likes

How sad to hear…he seemed like a legitimately good person.

I remember reading his memory book over 20 years ago as a younger person.

My condolences to his family.

Stefos

0 Likes

The legend of brain training is gone
He was like the kurt cobain of memory world
Miss u mr buzan

0 Likes

Sorry to hear …Sir your work and guidance to make better life in society will be forever in worlds memory…RIP :+1:t2:

0 Likes