They’re magically delicious! [memorization methods are]

Ladies and gentlemen, genties and ladlemen, I am proud to announce that I have finally understood the Gary Lanier system(and have finally gotten around to memorizing the major system😅). Would anyone like to provide a paragraph or anything else to be my first practice material?

2 Likes

How about Mathematical Pi? And the beginning of the declaration of independence?

I suppose I could, but the Gary Lanier system is for memorizing information verbatim, and if I were to memorize pi, that would be almost entirely using the major system, but the Gary Lanier system is that and 2 other methods. :man_shrugging: It would be kind of like buying a mansion and only using the first 2 rooms, or buying a speedboat and then using an oar, or buying a bicycle and only using it to go to the mailbox.

Hahaha point made @MagicallyDelicious how about the declaration of independence? The whole thing?

2 Likes

How about this nutrition label? I’m half kidding, it just came to mind when I read your username:

http://www.nutrition.und.edu/foodpro/label.asp?dtdate=4%2F4%2F2011&RecNumAndPort=034033

1 Like

How about the rhyme my grandmother memorized on how to knit stockings? I found the rhyme on the internet (finally without mistaken words and spelling) A stocking in rhyme

P.S. yes, I’ve tried it and it knits in wool and shrinks to a smaller size.

1 Like

What is it that you want to memorize verbatim?