THA PURGEEEEEE! IT IS BACK now with International Names

The purge is back once again, with something New… International Names! It was quite fun last times with interesting scores. Now, to spice it up, we will be playing International Names.

So, to start it simple, lets do 8 International Names ( could be adjusted the start) and move up incrementally. This might be by far the hardest one, so don’t feel discouraged; this is more for fun sake and another opportunity to see your growth there.

So, how do I participate?
-Just send a message here or on the group.

And, the scores will be submitted by a photo of your best score.

What day will it start?

• 8th December, 2019-12-08, and forward. Each week the bar will raise!

We will continue for some weeks and see how it goes!
~Things may change. ~

Ideas by Sylvain and Simon Orton =)

LETS GO!:fire:

9 Likes

Sounds like fun :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’m in:

6 Likes

I’m in as well!

6 Likes

I’m in.

6 Likes

Is it allowed to participate using Cyrillic version of International names?

3 Likes

I don’t think that should be a problem as long as it is International Names :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok then

7 Likes

Wow, yeey great to have you onboard! Well, I have actually edited alittle bit of this. But still great scores. You are still in.
Cyrillic, or in any other language is fine, aslong as it is in the term International Names.

=)

3 Likes

I’m in…

5 Likes

I’m in too!

5 Likes

I don’t quite understand. When is the deadline for us to post a screenshot of us getting a score of 8 or higher? Are you saying we have a week to accomplish this? So by Dec 14 or 15?

Meowwwwwww!!! Terrible run

3 Likes

Suddenly feel the greed, gonna go ahead and download cyrillic keyboard and practice the cyrillic version ^.^

1 Like

This is my current record

4 Likes

it’s on ! Great idea guys !

4 Likes

This is real nice, I will start forming individual images for these names using this post as data base when I have time and feel the motivation ^.^

1 Like

I changed it up, So, 4 is the requirement to start.

Also, the increassing amount is adjusted too!
Making it easier so more can join in and enjoy the fun =)

3 Likes

@BurningDesire What’s the requirement for this week?

Here’s my entry anyway - I presume this will be enough.

2 Likes