Spoken numbers program

In 2 weeks and half I’m flying to participate in IAM French open. I want to know where can I get the offical program of spoken numbers. I mean the spoken numbers program of the IAM.

1 Like

@FlorianMinges are they still using yours?

1 Like

I’m not sure actually. It might be that they are using www.standard-memory.com for these competitions where they are using digital recall, but I honestly don’t know. It doesn’t really matter much though, because both standard-memory and the program I wrote are using the official sound files. So for practicing, either one works perfectly.

@fogelmemory - If you really want to know, just send a mail to Idriz/the organisers and they will tell you.

2 Likes

The numbers are always the same in the website www.standard-memory.com. how can I generate random numbers ?
I mean when I click on spoken numbers it gives me always the same numbers

1 Like

if you just want random numbers you can also try this one:

…the voice is whichever you pick on you phone… Siri male or Siri female for whatever language you want. Doesn’t exactly match the pronunciation of the software used in the competition, but the 1 second intervals, etc is the same.

2 Likes

There’s also a spoken numbers script in the training tools section. I don’t think it’s the same voice as used in competitions (US accent), but I’m planning to update it at some point.

Tell us what training features you need ([email protected]), and we’ll try to add it.

2 Likes

They are re-generated everyday, and everyday you have access to nine different sets of spoken numbers of different lengths.

As mentioned in my last email to all competitors, do train with standard-memory as this will be the voice used at the French open.

4 Likes