After I have been procastinate to create PAO list for playing cards. I decided to use what I learn from Scrum to finish big task.
You can see my user started active after I started memorising a deck again.
This framework maybe good for beginner to plan their mission for mnemonic practice.
Here is my steps
- Create Backlog aka the list of task
- Estimate complexity of task
- Estimate your velocity aka your capacity to handle complexity per week or two weeks.
Because last time I bruned out from spending one entire day create the system. This time I plan to takes time.
List of my task
- Create PAO for Clubs
- Create PAO for hearts
- Create PAO for Spades
- Create PAO for Diamonds
- Create memory palace and memorise PAO Clubs
- Create memory palace and memorise PAO Hearts
- Create memory palace and memorise PAO Spades
- Create memory palace and memorise PAO Diamonds
- Create memory palace and memorise 52 card order which is 18 loci
- Memorise 9 cards order
- Memorise 20 cards order
- Memorise a deck 5 times
- Memorise a deck 10 times
- Memorise a deck 20 times
After that I consider mission done and move on to next goal - better timing, create habit of practice etc
My PAO is a list of random character catagorize in four
- Clubs is Dota 2 character
- Hearts is Manga
- Spades is Movie protaganist
- Diamonds is famous people
They stick pretty quick with memory palace.
I attach my file used for Flashcard Deluxe app here.
- clean up some similar action like punch and scream
- solidify each lcoi by placing object
- add more palace to increase round of practice per day.