Request for new game in ML

How many people want that Binary number to be added in Memory League .

Join here and comment for binary games.
Because binary is also a part of tournaments.:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Make it so we have to memorise 400 binary in 60s. My system uses 1 image to represent every 10 binary digits so I am absolutely in favour if you could at least let us choose to that point in custom training. Thanks.

1 Like

@Oscar4
Thank you for joining here. I was thinking that I have only who wants binary number to be added in ML.
But I was happy to see that many people wants this.:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Thanks.

1 Like

TBH there already is a binary game mode, but it was only given in those league events as !suprise! events, and it was only 80 binary numbers in total. They also had a suprise flag event and multi language game mode (you have to recall the order like image), both requires you to remember 30 in 60s.

1 Like

Most of us trains in Memo Camp if my hunch is correct.

https://memocamp.com/en

Paid service as well, but it and ML has their good services.

1 Like

so Memo camp is better than memory league? I just ended my monetary deal with memory league and i was wondering if renew it or not, what do you recommend, memory camp?

1 Like

it gives a free trial like memory league(but instead of 3 trials u get 0.36hours for each game mode and are limited to certain levels on each mode), try it before u buy, best way.

1 Like

sure?

Neither of them is β€œbetter” than the other. They are websites for two very distinct purposes, so it’s just a question of which one aligns better with your purpose of training your memory. Memory League is for fast-paced 1-minute memorization battles against others. Memocamp is a training tool for real-life, ranked competitions where you have 5-60 minutes of memorization in each discipline.

Also, if you want to practice for real-life competitions, you might want to check out the IAM Competition Software, or standard-memory.com. They lack some of the extra features that Memocamp provide, but they are both free and the core functionality that they provide is all that you really need.

4 Likes