Rebirth of Pao ,shijir almost 15 sec with pao , who says pao is dead

namaste ,
i just mentioned shijir’s name becuase i need to raise hope of those using pao . in of th forums of art of memory death of pao in which pao was brutally killed and many demerits of pao was listed .
Myth about PAO System :-
1.) It is not enough and good for longer events that in 1 hour cards and hour numbers because it would have many repetitive images for many locii and it would end up in mixing up ?

Ans. check hour numbers world record it is munukhsur narmandakh using pao

2.) With pao its not possible to get under 20 seconds ?
Ans. check shijir he is almost under 15 seconds in speed cards on memory league with pao

3.) PAO is dying
Ans. pao is not dying i have proven it above but instead it is raising with greater enthusiasm

if am wrong anywhere just comment and if anyone want to share his/her experience for pao then he is welcome
please share your experience for using Pao

3 Likes

Not sure if PAO is dead, or alive, or a zombie, but it might be the case that it suits some persons more than others. I don’t know if those that are able to generate 23 images from a set of 1352 in 15 seconds (one deck with a 2-card system with grab) would also be able to generate 48 images from a set of 152 (one deck with PAO with grab) in the same amount of time. Both require a lot of training so it seems unlikely that we will ever have someone try both options with enough intensity to reach such levels.

5 Likes

How many years of practice for shijir to reach 15s? Alex 18 s in 2 years.

I asked him if he uses PAO and he said yes. I updated the The Death of PAO? thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like