Random Competition #2

Here comes the second part of the Memory League Random Competition series.
Everyone can join!

1. General info

• this is a knock-out tournament, we play 1 game (randomly selected), the winner advances to the next round;
  • we compete in the following events: cards, images, int names, names, numbers and words;
  • players are paired randomly before each round.

2. Schedule

• start date: 19/04/2020 (Sunday);
  • registration will be open half an hour before the start of the tournament, you can register by showing up in the Memory League chat;
  • please choose the appropriate time (GMT) to start the tournament in the following poll (select all the options when you are available, it will help me to find the right time for everyone).
  • 0 p.m.
  • 1 p.m.
  • 2 p.m.
  • 3 p.m.
  • 4 p.m.
  • 5 p.m.
  • 6 p.m.

0 voters

I will announce the result on Saturday in the evening. The organizer (me) has the right to change the rules at any moment and make final decisions. Any opinions and suggestions are welcome.

1 Like

I am interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

We will start tomorrow at 1 p.m. (GMT). Let me know if you want to participate and this time doesnā€™t suit you. As already mentioned, registration starts half an hour earlier on the Memory League chat.

1 Like

nooo
I missed that out D:

I apologize, any chance we could try later on today?

I think that it doesnā€™t have sense anymore, because nobody wants to play.

Wanna try it out 2nd of May, Memory May is coming up and would be nice to introduce the new League season with some Competitions! :slight_smile:

Do you want to create your competition that day or should I make another attempt to organize it?

1 Like

I will make it on 3rd, you could arrange it earlier or later the same day. Also, the 2nd of May is open :slight_smile: