Question correction [French verb tenses]

Last night I wrote a question about how to learn french verbs using memory techniques
I meant that I have studied french and I DO know the auxiliary verbs ofc but I am having a bad time to learn all the past tense verbs without get confused and remember also the future ones,
Do you suggest to learn it by the groups
Learning all the verbs in 1 group in all the tenses
And then pass to the second group and the third one
Or maybe learn like 20 verbs for each group only in the present tense and then pass to the past and future tense, I am just searching a way of learning all these words without writing each verb 10 times
Maybe you have a memory technique that could help me here?
And any suggestions for how really to split all this learning process without get confused and without wasting time on rewriting all the conjuncations
Thanks you all💓

1 Like

@Josh could you please merge this topic with @Nika120’s question from yesterday French verb conjugation

@Nika120 I’ve already answered your question in the above thread.

1 Like

If I merge them they will be out of order, so it might be confusing if they are in one thread. It will probably be easier for future readers if they find this post and then click over to the other one. I’ve linked the top post to the other one so that it’s easier for people to find.

1 Like