Public Health - How do you study lists of measures?

Hello again!
I have problems memorizing 50 questions for my final exam, for instance this is one of the 50 answers I have to study (I’m sorry, English is not my first language):

ETIOLOGIC AGENT:
Trichinella spiralis are nemathelminthes, morphologically are long roundworms with sharpened terminal ends and bilateral simmetry, with separate male and female individuals. Females are usually bigger than males.

LIFE CYCLE:
With low specificity, it can infect almost every mammalian species. Trichinellosis is acquired by ingesting meat containing encysted larvae of Trichinella. After exposure to gastric acid and pepsin, the larvae are released from the muscles and the cysts and invade the small bowel mucosa where they develop into adult worms after 4 cycles of shedding (?). After couplation, the females migrate to the striated muscles where they release larvae. Such larvae bore through the intestinal wall, enter the intestinal lymphatic system, and are carried to systemic circulation, and then distributed to the rest of the body.

PATHOGENESIS:
There are three main periods of symptoms corresponding to evolutive cycle:
a) Periodo intestinal (“enteral phase”) (2nd-5th day): nausea, heartburn, dyspepsia, and diarrhea. In addition, infected individuals can report fever and rash.
b) Período de diseminación sanguínea y muscular (“parentheral phase”): it starts areound the 5th day and can last up to 5 weeks: muscle pain that can cause problems to chew, swallow or breathe; swelling of both eyelids, eyesore with feeling of strange body, light rejection; retinal hemorrages; and fever.
c) Período de convalecencia (“convalescence phase”): symptoms may mitigate gradually although muscle pain may persist. Severe cases can lead to severe weight lose and dehydration.
Complications may include diffuse myocarditis and tromboflebitis, and less frequently central nervous system involvement, and inflammation of the lungs.

PROPHYLAXIS:
Prevention is based fundamentally on:

1. The prevention of pigs’ infection upbringing them in suitable sanitary conditions and not in garbage dumps. Giving cooked food as much as possible, without the remains of raw meat.
  2. Avoid human infection by consuming well-cooked pork, checking the health of pork in slaughterhouses and inform the whole population of the measures to prevent trichinosis.
  3. Freezing is a method to destroy cysts, pieces of pork with a thickness of 15 cm at -15ºC for 30 days or at -25 for 10 days destroy the most common types of Trichinella cysts. Another effective technique is the exposure of pork meats to gamma radiation.

Any recommendations to memorizing etyology, and prophylaxis?
I don’t know how to organize that info for studying.
I was thinking of creating a nonexistent minigolf as a memory palace (although I’m scared of using it because it’s an wide open space but I could place water to create rooms: https://golfscape.com/blog/30-worlds-most-beautiful-golf-courses/), and use funny stories for the “mechanisms” (life cycle and pathogenesis) and memorize some lists of symptoms.

Also this is the first time I come across lists such as “prevention” / “prophylaxis”. I’m a little confused and I don’t know how to memorise lists of measures of prevention. Should I look for keywords? Should I memorize any conectors?

I hope you can bring me some light into my studying.
And thanks for reading my post.