Optimizing Images for Walkthrough when encoding memosets

Hi,

I love the software first of all and have been using it as one of my tools to encode semantic information in medical school. I have one issue with the formating of images for walkthroughs. I find in some cases where I create 10 locations/ picture and then do the walkthrough, I get cases where the zoom in feature doesn’t show up for the picture. I tried playing around with the location spot and it still results in the walkthrough feature not being effective for memorizing memosets. I wanted to know if anybody else has encountered this and if there are certain pixel dimensions for jpeg images or number of locations/location size that allows for the walkhrough to always zoom in on the image you have for each location.

Thanks,
Bjorn

Sorry for the very late response!

There does seem to be a bug with the positioning of images in some cases. From what I’ve seen it seems to happen with larger journeys and memo sets, though I don’t know the exact circumstances that cause the problem to occur.

In any case, we’re currently working on a new version of the software which involves rewriting the walk-through functionality in a simpler way, so this problem should be fixed in the new version.

1 Like