Online Memory League Championship, season 12!

@Selimaydin1981 @varo82 I didn’t see a registration from you. Can you register on the ML site? The link to register is on the League page.

1 Like

Iam in

1 Like

I’m in!!

3 Likes

Second traditional reminder to people who have participated in past Memory League competitions, that the deadline is approaching (2 days left). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am in!:+1:t2: Thanks for the reminder!

2 Likes

I am in as well.

1 Like

@MaxiDi @LarsChristiansen I didn’t see a registration from you - can you register on the ML site? Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks, Simon - done.

I am impressed by the hole support here and on memoryleague. Very nice. Thank you for that.

4 Likes

Yes I wanted to check first if I have time for registering.

And so I am in.

2 Likes

wow I almost missed it !

Registered !!!

3 Likes

selimAYDIN

I am Selim Aydin I would like to be in 12. Memory League.
Thanks

2 Likes

85 signups so far. That is good!

1 Like

You will need to play atleast 5 rated games in each cathegory. If you want, I can help out some!

1 Like

Count me in

3 Likes

@Simon

If there is still time left , count me in.

2 Likes

I am not going to join this season, because I have not yet reach level 10 in all discipline. But I would like to be an audience. Everyone please take out your best, I look forward to seeing you guys great matches.

1 Like

I also doesn’t wanna join this season , because I changed my some games systems and my performance is not good as before.

Then I saw world memory tour ,So I think I have to join this season.

Antelex, you can join too in this season.
When I played my first league match, that time I hadn’t reached level 10 in all games too.
So you are in better position than mine.

2 Likes

I have completed my games and sent it in now.

6 Likes

I am in :cowboy_hat_face::smiley:

2 Likes

I’m such an idiot. I posted here that I was ‘in’ but didn’t actually register on the ML Reg page! haha. I am thankful the date got extended, I am now registered as of this morning :slight_smile:

2 Likes