Hello, everyone. I hope you all is well with you today.
I have made myself a few routes (not sure if I am using the right word here, so please correct me if not…is loci a better word perhaps?), and I have wondered how I can memorize the routes that I have. Then I thought that perhaps one could use a specific route as a table of content. Has anyone tried this? For example this:
Let’s say you have made 4 memory routes:
- US presidents – location: my room
- First 50 decimals of pi – location: my kitchen
- Organic chemistry – location: mother-in-law’s house
- Different types of coffee – location: a local café
Now let’s say I one day want to have an overview of all my routes. Will it be a good idea to have my own route for a table of contents where I can sort of add new content along the way? An example of a table of content route could be the way to my old school, like this:
- Outside apartment – Lincoln
- Outside neighbours apartment – A pie
- Outside the local store – A large molecule
- By the bridge – A large cup of coffee
- End of the bridge – [ready to be added]
Any input whether this could be a decent way to store a table of content? Any other suggestions or comments? Let me know if anything I explained was unclear. Thanks!