Today I remembered a Memory palace I used more then a year ago in order to remember key elements of a weekend of partying with occasional friends and new acquaintances.
If you had similar experiences, I’d love to hear about them!
Today, I wanted to use the same Palace for work, and realized I still saw the images I put there:
- a skateboard, a guitare and a fan in a pile
- a lot of blur and blanks (half the time)
- Lisa Simpson parking un a toy car
- A Chinese restaurant’s buffet
- A giant tire
- A room full of Jungle-rope( forgot the name)
- Patrick Stewart as X-Men, looking at me sternly
… Only problem is, I don’t remember how to decrypt all that!
The pile of things was for the new names I learned,
the Jungle-rope thing was for an album’s name.
I think the X-Men was for a curious life lesson…
But, well, all it is now is funny images and a market for that page of my life.
I could dig to decrypt a few of the meanings I think, but thinking about the weekend itself seems like a better use of my time.