New Number Memorization System

In this system the parts of the body from top to bottom is labeled with numbers like Head is the first part of our body from top to bottom or even by ascending order and so it can be labeled with 0 as it is the first number in the number system and so on,and by associating a predetermined action to do to most or many parts(Which needs to be done only once) when a number is dictated(In case numbers are dictated to us) we will be able to remember those actions easily and them we can convert the into numbers of the number system(*You can even take the help of the the ascending order of numbers(starting from your head and you will need to do this lesser and lesser with practice *)) and by doing this you will be able to ensure that you will be able to remember those numbers for a long time and I have tried this method and this method works and you can also use some other Memory Palace for this method instead of only using your body(which can work better for you) Note- I think that you can also use this method for memorizing numbers which you have read in your mind but I have not tested it till now but I will test it on written numbers soon and your human body is only used as an example and it can be labeled with only 9 numbers instead of the 10 numbers in the number system and so I recommend you to replace it with something else.

Have you done any research on this to call it a β€œNew” ?

3 Likes