New Member: T-Rex, Texas

Hello Forum,

My name is Austin, but I go by T-Rex! I’m from Texas, United States, and I’m semi-new to the memory game!

Last year, I was well into it, and read Moonwalking with Einstein, bought and read a couple of Dominic O’Brien’s works, and was getting off on the right foot with this stuff, but I kind of fell off of it and I’m now just starting back where I left off.

I’m quite fearful of falling off again, so I’m searching for a support base, and I’m also keen to learn more and become a bigger part of the memory community. I figured I could hit two birds with one stone by diving into a forum like this one. I was looking for mnemonic communities online, and, of course, Art of Memory’s forum popped up, and so, here I am!

I don’t know what use someone with my skill level could have advice-wise, but if you guys have anything you think you need help with (or if y’all just want to talk), I’d be happy to lend a hand or an ear!

Hope everyone’s doing okay during these crazy times; glad to be a part of the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to the site! :slight_smile:

If you haven’t seen them yet, the getting started guide and free ebook have some entry points into the rest of the site.