New member Simon Kruizinga from Holland

Hello, everybody. I’m new here on the forum. I was facing a bore out a while ago. My work as a finance professional wasn’t challenging enough anymore and I had an unhealthy lifestyle. Fortunately, this has changed and I learned that everything that has happened to me is the result of the workings of my brain. Because of this I am intrigued by my brain and how it works. Because of this I started to study an optimal lifestyle for my brain. The right nutrition, exercise, relaxation and rest is very important.

A few months ago, in a podcast with former European record holder Pi remember Rick de Jong, I heard for the first time about memory techniques. From that moment on, it hasn’t let go of me. I have already devoured the books of Josh Foer and Lynne Kelly. I have had training from Rick and am now busy making the techniques more my own. So far I have only been busy with shopping lists, cards and I just made a 6 digit PAO system for numbers. Now I want to work on making enough memory routes to remember as much as possible. Starting with the number Pi. As a finance professional I have a thing with numbers :wink:

If you have any tips for beginners, please let me know! Otherwise there is more than enough to learn from you on this forum.

Kind regards Simon

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Nog een Nederlander is altijd leuk :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dutchies unite!

Welkom :smiley:

As a tip for beginners: have fun :slight_smile: that is the most important advice

2 Likes

:+1:

True and you will. Greetings.

1 Like