New Member: ParityBit, NYC

First of all I’m so happy that I finally found a legit source for memory training and can’t wait to hit the techniques.

I’m a 33 years old male, born and raised in Argentina now residing in NYC/NJ. Long story short, I dj professionally for over 12 years and two years ago went back to school in the US after many years of not studying (last time was in the national university in Argentina) and I’ve been struggling a lot to memorize the new material since it’s all technical computer science and programming theory in a foreign language. I would love to get more stuff done and memorize all I can, learn new skills because I like a lot of different things and I wish I would be able to remember all I read and tutorials I watch. I graduated but can’t recall a lot of things and I’m now preparing to take certifications for the industry, and last by not least I start a master diploma in electronic music production in a month. So please all the help is more than welcome! Cheers!

2 Likes

Welcome to the site! :slight_smile:

If you haven’t seen it yet, there is a how to learn memory techniques page.

1 Like

Thank you josh! I did see it and I have it opened in an other tab, ready to dive in! :pray:

1 Like