New Member: Pao, Philippines

Hi everyone! I’m glad to find this forum. I never thought there’s such a forum in memory techniques. If I would have known it sooner, definitely school would have been much easier! Coz I only rely on burning countless hours by repetition and end up retaining it for just a brief period of time.

I’m amazed when I found out there is a competition regarding using memory. Kinda shocked that those guys in the competition can actually recall a bunch of data under time pressure! So I want to learn there techniques and hoping that I can be like them too!

In fact, I’m 30y and still I have a big challenge in recognizing persons name, even my cats I interchange there names lol. I really want to improve and challenge myself to learn memory techniques. I’ll start from remembering names and forming my thoughts when speaking in public/stage.

I believe one of the most genuine form of affirming other people is to atleast remember their name to form that connection. Another thing that I must focus on is to form my thoughts and utilizes memory techniques to convey a clear message in front of the audience, whether it’s on a stage or just in front of a camera doing vlogging. I’ll start from there and progess that’s why I want to be part of this community.

Please feel free to share any recommendation for me to exponentially unlock the skills I needed to achieve it. Much love, thank you so much!

3 Likes

Welcome to the site! :slight_smile:

If you haven’t seen it yet, there is a how to learn memory techniques page.

1 Like

Great! Thank you for this post! Checking this out, I appreciate it!

1 Like

your name is Pao? It seems you are destined to get into memory techniques.

2 Likes

Thank you for introducing me to myself (PAO)!:smiley: And now that is my identity that I can find myself believe that I can really do this. You’re the man, I appreciate it batman!

2 Likes