New Member: Battzock from Germany

• Tell us about yourself: who are you, what do you do, where are you from?
    Hi i am Battzock :bat: :video_game: I am from Germany :de:, Hamburg. I am student: Computer Science Expert.
  • How did you find about memory techniques? What did you like about them most?
    I google for new information about Memory tips because i cant hold long information they a reasonable to memorise. The way to make hard informations in pictures for the brain was a funny idea and i try to learn it for my normal duty.
  • What is your current best memory feat?
    i dont know xD maybe on a app 5 lines with numbers in 5 minutes memoryse.
  • What’s currently your biggest challenge when it comes to getting the memory you want?
    Too understand in 1 try then i read it. i need like 5 times and read the words but not understand what i read. I know the words but it will not appear in my head.
  • What’s the big goal you want to achieve? What have you tried so far? What worked, what didn’t?
    My goal is to get my Computer Science Expert to the end with good scores.
  • Why did you decide to become an Art of Memory member?
    The Kickstarter Project. Before i came her i was by the yt channel “Rethinking memory” and got from there a big interest in memory technics. so i believe in this project and think you guys can track my data for optimize the system and help me/members.

have a nice day guys

4 Likes