New Member: Andy Texas

Hello, My name is Andy and I live in TX. I’m in my mid 30’s work in the automotive industry. I had a stroke when I was born and every few years I take an IQ test to see how I am developing/declining. My long term memory or “crystallized memory” as it is classified on an IQ test is in the 100th percentile. So once I have info locked in, it’s IN. However, my short term memory and recall is in the 16th percentile. It takes alot of energy to learn new steps in a process or even just what I need to work on/do each day. I have people constantly calling, emailing, approaching me wanting info on something or something scheduled etc. I’m in a fast paced environment so I don’t always have time to write everything down and at the end of the day I can be pretty stressed, worrying if I have forgotten something.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. I love learning so I’m looking forward to diving into this.

2 Likes

Hi Andy, and welcome them to our community!

With your daily to do list, other daily tasks and responsibilities, there are some methods which are fairly simple to learn, and fairly simply to apply.

The “Resources” page have a lot of goodies to get you started.

You can also use the “Search” feature which will give you a list of all the posts related your search.

And we are all here to help and share knowledge, and learn from each other.

We look forward you to creating your New Topic.

1 Like

Thank you Erol!

1 Like