- Tell us about yourself: who are you, what do you do, where are you from?
I am a software professional working in Software Services field since last 18 years. I am from Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. I live with my wife and 2 daughters 13 yrs and 9 yrs young.
- How did you find about memory techniques? What did you like about them most?
I found this forum while searching for PAO systems.
- What is your current best memory feat?
Not interested in any memory competitions yet, but I am keen to learn new techniques which can help me remember professional knowledge and also which will help me teach my daughters how to study and memorize more in less time.
- What’s currently your biggest challenge when it comes to getting the memory you want?
Currently trying to create a PAO system with reference to people I can relate to or remember, I am able to remember my own poem book page by page till page 35 till now. I am trying to learn my new PAO system using Dominic System using a live example. I have set a goal of remembering my own poem book. The advantage is I know all of those poems already just need to remember them by title and attach them to page numbers. In this process I am also retaining my PAO system which is not fully memorized.
- What’s the big goal you want to achieve? What have you tried so far? What worked, what didn’t?
As I mentioned above, currently trying to prepare my own PAO system using Dominic method, to do that I have started a live practical to remember my own poem book page by page. Successful till now till 35 page, which I did in last week. Given my tight schedule I spend around 30 minutes daily and add more PEGS and pages to memory day by day.
- Why did you decide to become an ArtOfMemory.com Member?
After reading many forum threads, I decided to add my experiences to the forum with real life data and numbers so it may help other readers some day who are on the same journey as me.