Need help please (word memorization)

As l told you due to continuous training for random words l am now able to memorize 30 words in 30 second
comment your highest score of all time

1 Like

If you want to make topics for things, that is fine, a forum is made for people to do that. However, your title here is “Need help please”, this has nothing to do with the question you want to ask. I already count 6 of your topics with similar names. In this topic, the title also has nothing to do with the question, which is “comment your highest score of all time”

It would help a lot if you have the titles say what you would like to ask.

3 Likes

Oh mister l created the topic of the sentence need help because i want to know that 30 words in 30 seconds is good fine or best so l can compete in memory league and l dont have much knowledge about the memory league

1 Like

You can compete in memory league.

If you want to know that 30 words in 30 seconds is good fine or best, please ask that, and not ask people to comment their scores.

Memory League format gives you upto 1 minute to memorize 50 words. You can memorize as many as you want. You can already create an account and start training there.

I added “word memorization” to the title of your post so people can find it more easily. :slight_smile:

If you visit the leaderboard, you can click on the “Words” tab and then on a competitor’s name to see their scores.

It will show you how many words they memorized along with a “challenge” button.

Memory League words event

30 words in 30 seconds is great, and you are ready to start competing. Give it a try. :slight_smile: