My numbers progress in Memory League

Hi!
Since it’s Memory League May, I decided to do 3 trails of numbers every day to finally reach level 9. My last pb is 56 digits in 53 seconds from 28 of March. Lately I tried to push my memo in order to do it faster, heres my best result so far with my new review system ( rewieving just the first 24 digits and doing last 12 digits just as words).

2 Likes

Nice, are you using a 2-digit PAO system?

No, I’m using just a simple 2-digit system (100 images), but maybe some day I’ll try PAO :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was wondering, because you said 12 digits, so that might have been two groups of PAO. :slight_smile:

Another not so bad attempt, this time I messed up the ,audio" numbers, which usually doesn’t happen to me. Also I have to change some images in my system, because I had 63 (a cave) and I typed 48 (a ditch). Those images are too similiar.

1 Like

Another attempt, it could have been pb, but at least I’m getting closer.

1 Like

Nice score .
Practice regularly , one day you do better than this and when you see this picture you will amazed that some day my pb was 52 in 44s

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragment :slight_smile:

Lately I decided to one pass those 60 digits for a while, since I probably will have to do it in the future anyway. Here’s the best result so far.

1 Like

Today I got a new PB, but I am not very happy about it, those 4 digits just totally disappeared from my mind…

Another day, another PB, and again with the same amount of correct numbers… At least the time is getting better.

1 Like

Almost there…

1 Like

I finally reached level 9! I am so happy!

2 Likes

Wh0a c0ngrats :grinning:

1 Like