Method for making alternatives to reading-(Info from aicreator)

Reading Meaning-Look at and comprehend the meaning of (written or printed matter) by interpreting the characters or symbols of which it is composed.

Speed Page _______?? Made up Term)- Look at and comprehend the meaning of (written or printed matter) by analysing the groups of characters or symbols of which it is composed.

Speed_______ (Your Method :thinking:)

Speed Page Reading(Made up Term)- Look at and comprehend the meaning of (written or printed matter) by (Insert your word here,Example-Analysing,Interpreting…etc) the characters or symbols of which it is composed.

Why this method

• People with Dyslexia can make their own alternative to reading by nicely filling the word given above.

• Some people say that the human eye can only read (n) number of words on a page and those who read 40…*.*wpm do not read all the words on a page(And subcounsiously no one does If I remember correctly) but when you do not read but still understand the words and get faster results than reading then you will get at least one benefit of going through the pages faster.

Note: In the method above I write an Analytical Paragraph on the symbols or characters of the text(which it is composed),And you will need to tweak that method to make it work well for you, And even a 50% speed boost without practicing for more than a minute will help you.

Warning: That method which was made by replacing a word in the meaning of ‘reading’ has not been tested extensively,

Should I make a method for memorizing Trigonometric Ratios and then post it here ?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you enjoy reading my posts(Honest) ? -Note: The names of voters in this post will be shown for some aid in deciding spam(s).
  • Yes
  • No
  • Undecided
  • Other

0 voters

You can replace the word in bold to another word which is not another word for interpretation to get your own alternative to reading,

You can try for a few times untill you get a good alternative to reading which will benefit you in life.