MemoTalkShow - Podcast

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:MemoTalkShow Podcast:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
This will be an ongoing Podcast where we bring in guests. YOU have the opportunity to be featured, we are searching for guests who wanna come on and talk about their world of Memo and also, their experiences.
What is preferred is those who are more active ( or have been) and have achieved great results – because that will bring lots of value to the listeners, but of course there is interesting things from all of you!

Through Zoom/Skype or any similar platform we will go on, Sanchit and me will then have a chat. It could go for like 10min or longer! An hour would be perfect, but depends also on the guests. Also, questions that You, the listener have sent in will be a great alternative of topics to cover!

Why we do this, well, had a chat today with Sanchit and this idea just came out and there is so many interesting stories to tell! I love hearing them and so does many others I believe.
During the time I started my Memo Journey, I looked up to Mattias Ribbing, Jonas Von Essen, Simon Reinhard and Ben Pridmore – and a few more (2015). Those scores they were able to make were so astonishing! I love to look at the Memory Stastistic page and just look at the scores that were done and the athletes. Hearing others techniques and their interviews was just something else. The videos of various competitions were amazing and I just wanted to participate. My luck had come! During the competitions I have been to I hear such an amazing stories from the athletes and that inspires one so much. It is just incredible.
I believe that this will be a tremendous value to many others, and also, get the fire going. It is one thing to Know what to do; but totally one different angle to continue persistently until you get where you have always dreamed you want to be. We both had a talk about being inactive, I have met others here who are/ have been inactive for various reasons, and an ongoing podcast maybe just that one thing which changes it all. Adam Ooi from The Bowl he is doing magic when he posts his podcasts, he is able to create like a symphony where he leads you in many different places during his stories.
I might not have that “magic” but I think many of you may have a tale worth telling. Don’t shy away, the world wants to see what you got. This will truly be Meaningful Moments.

Since the times are what they are, this will lead many more opportunities for online communication, so feel free to tune in!

Coming soon
Don’t hesitate to reachout! =) :fire:

5 Likes

Great idea!

Perhaps you should make a list of the people you’d like to interview, and invite them.

I am in. If invited.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Yeey, glad to have you onboard!

So far we are:
Sanchit Sharma and me
Sven
Andrea Muzzii
Erol

2 Likes

Great idea. Tips & tricks 'll extracted . bow

1 Like

Im wondering what the measure of someone’s capabilities you need to take to have them interviewed? Like, that person needs to have great scores, or is just average person who came to know about memory palaces.
Also, I guess, telling “I remember I came to know this technique somewhere, then somehow I found memory league, I don’t remember how, but it must have happened” will rather not be very helpful?
But generally, great idea, keep it up.

1 Like

Great Idea. Can’t wait to hear the first one. Thanks.

1 Like

Feels good to hear that! =)

So, basically if there is someone who is inactive/hasn’t done much that will not lead to much conversation, and interesting things to talk about.
-That is why it is open to anyone who wants to come, because we are all here at different levels, and I think that it might be good to hear how we all came on here! :slight_smile: That would prob lead to a few min conversation^^

2 Likes

I’ve done some podcasts with Shane Mauss about the science of memory
https://www.herewearepodcast.com/episode/53/jeremy-genovese

2 Likes

Just wondering if this is UP AND RUNNING yet?

K

1 Like

The idea is still running.
-What we are doing instead is just having a chat with people from the memo community.
Feel free to join in! =)
It is like a Zoom call

Thanks. If there is one thing i need at the moment it is YET more Zoom conversations…
… (Spot the sarcasm)… HOWEVER, good to know this tech is being put to proper use. I wish you all well…

1 Like

Are you active on Memory League? I dont know if we have spared on a match or not, what do you say about tuning in on one occasion? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a lot of bad habits, but memory League isn’t among them. Yet. Thanks again!

1 Like

Awesome!
-Probably best habit there is :wink:

1 Like

Great idea. I’m looking forward to it!