Hi all! After getting some inspiration from @FlorianMinges 's post on the “cheating” thread as well as from @Mayarra 's post on badges the other day, I was thinking, wouldn’t this be a neat thing to port to MemoryLeague?
The concept would be to award badges based on results and presence on the site. Ideally in an automated way based on objective criteria.
For instance, we could have:
- High potential (when one’s PB is over a certain limit)
- Steady (often accurate at speeds close to one’s PB)
- Competitive (often wins official matches)
- Clutch (wins when cornered, able to turn official matches around)
- Natural memory (over a certain threshold at Names/Words/Images)
- System expert (over a certain threshold at Cards/Numbers)
Maybe that would even be usable for streams of League matches, to give some context about the competitors’ profiles?