2x world memory champion, Johannes Mallow, tries to memorize a deck of cards with a PAO system (first attempt).
I’m in memory sports since 2004. I already memorized a deck of 52 cards in under 20 seconds. Now, inspired by World Champion Andrea Muzii, I’m finally going to give the Person-Action-Object system (PAO) a shot.
How many attempts will I need to memorize a deck of 52 cards perfectly in 60 seconds or less? Write your guess in the comments and win a free 20 minutes online coaching.
I set these rules to myself:
- After this attempt in this video (Date was May 30th), I will go for the 60s every single time and try to improve the number of correct cards until I reach 52.
- I will not do any other kind of training on the system.
- I will record every attempt, even if the attempt is a big fail.
- I’m allowed to modify my chosen images if they don’t work for any reason
- The number of attempts each day will be around 5-10
It looks like you viewers can win a free coaching session too if you leave a guess in the YouTube comments.