Memorizing Concepts with Anki in Memory Palaces

Hi All
I have started a new Memory Palace and was wondering if you all could help? I’ve decided to memorize 50 biases. I’ve started by using my house as the Memory Palace. I’ve been experimenting with adding Google images for each concept into Anki. I’m using my own personal PAO system for each location so I can remember what order it is in.
For this MP with Anki I’ve decided to put in a picture for each word instead of using any words at all.

This is what the bias is is and what it’s definition with an example is.(This will NOT be in my Anki deck)

Self-Serving Bias - Our failures are situational but our success are our responsibility.

"You won that award due to hard work rather than help or luck. Meanwhile, you failed a test because you hadn’t gotten enough sleep.

This is what Self-Serving Bias would look like in Anki - Odell Beckham is my PAO for The number 2 just FYI and is on the tire rack in my garage.

My question is, is this overkill adding all these images to the cards? If I don’t have enough detail I tend to not be able to figure out what is completely. Any other tips or advice to tighten this up would be greatly appreciated!

Why do you want to use anki?

It helps me learn the information and encode it faster since I have the mobile application.