This is a memory challenge from the group, ‘An Incomplete Education’ Book Memorization.
I’ll list them below for people who don’t have the book. You could get the information about them from Wikipedia.
- Marbury v. Madison (1803)
- McCulloch v Maryland (1819)
- Dred Scott v Sanford (1857)
- Hammer v Dagenhart (1918)
- Schenck v United States (1919)
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka (1954)
- Baker v. Carr (1962)
- Miranda v. Arizona (1966)
- A Book Named John Cleland’s “Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure” v. Massachusetts (1966)
- Furman v. Georgia (1972)
- Roe v. Wade (1973)
- University of California Regents v. Allan Bakke (1978)
We’ll memorize the basic information about the decisions along with the titles and the years.