Mastering the double line sweep(speed reading)

It is entirely normal for a beginner without brain damage to be able to only retrieve up until
and dreaming. This
wake you up. I the
for around 20 seconds. Therefore I will say you don’t need to worry about having brain damage as far as memory is concerned.

It is generally from this time upwards that you train.

nagime i am struggling to only hold it for 5 seconds.

Is that normal??

Are you struggling to hold a shorter amount for 5s too?

yess i blaming it on memory damage from pot

To double check.
How long can you hold this in your memory ?

QeA

sorry i am getting confused what you mean?

The
“283
QeA”
Characters on sight.

Without reading them as two eight etc.

i need support of my voices holding the memory in my memory for those few seconds

It tells me that i am dependent on holding the words via voices in my head

I am doing bad

The
“283
QeA”
Characters on sight.

^^ i don’t understand what you mean

When you look at
QeA
And you close your eyes , try to picture it in your mind, for how long can you recall this picture without having to look at it again,without using your internal voice.
Since you have seen it already a few times try it with this one instead

XvK

20seconds is around normal.
Less than 20 seconds is a bit bad.

thankyou :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not everyone uses visual memory, so I wouldn’t be too concerned if you need to use your voice. If you close your eyes, are you able to visualize pictures or is it visually dark? (Some people have #aphantasia and don’t visualize pictures in their minds.)

1 Like

hopefully i can overcome this chronic memory problem from training double line sweep recall in the long runn

makeing a mental picture is helping

thanks nagime :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

thankyou guys for support putting me on the right path for doubling line sweep recall

Is there an easy brain exercise a short cut to strengthen-ing my dope-y memory from the double line sweep recall work i am doing? already

thankyou :two_hearts:

i just successfully read to lines at the same time

the secret is recalling one word on the top line and one word on the bottom line.

Over time the brain can recall more and access reading two lines at once

Thanks to you guys :two_hearts:

2 Likes

i use to struggle with one word at the top line and one word in the bottem. Now i have improved by 8x times or even more over 1 month of double line sweep recall exercises.

recalling four words on the top line and four words on the bottem line 4 words

I am overcoming my dope induced memory problems by training my brain with the double line sweep recall exercise

over time

1 Like

how do i work with the double line sweep attempt togther with recall how do i do the exercise together.

For example read 20 mins practice of double line sweet followed by 5 mins of RECALL attempt on notpad file and then repeat 20mins of attempting the double line sweep exercise in a random book

I can’t write out the whole but do buy one of the original and excellent speed reading works like “Evelyn Woods 7 Day Speed Reading” (title might not be exact.

Then ignore most of it EXCEPT for how to do drills and to do them.

Especially ignore the 7-day part in the title. Do this every day for an hour (at least 4 full drill sets, 6 is better) with recall patterns WRITTEN.

Do pay attention to the progression of "hand patterns’ and USE THEM.

It’s called push up drills or some such and here is the gist:

• Mark START-1 – Ready as fast as you can for one minute. Calculate speed quickly (you have to learn to estimate which is close enough) and DOUBLE your reading passage from START-1 to END-2.
  • RECORD your actual “reading speed” +
  • Do a 30 second recall pattern – you MUST right something down. Anything. Guess. Write more if you can, one word if you must but you stare at the blank page for 30 seconds straight and come up with something each time.
  • “Read” from original START1 to END-2 for one minute (segments 1 & 2)
  • ADD to your existing re-call pattern for 30 seconds – same idea, you must add SOMETHING
  • Mark a new section as long as the first so you new END-3 is 3 times as long as your original reading speed allowed. ++
  • “Read” for 1 minute across passages 1-2-3 (Original Start-1 to End-3)
  • Do that damn recall pattern again – by now your brain is lucky to see even a few new things that but IS SUCCESS. You are focing your brain to do something stupid and stupid hard in order for it to get bored enough to figure it out +++

Start again at END-3 and call this START-1b – repeat the entire thing at least 4 times or for an hour whichever is shorter.

• Note: Reading speed is only meaningful on the first segment of each drill set – you literally cannot read twice as fast as that (today) because you purposely made the passage twice as long and then 3 times as long as you could read.

++ Failing to “understand” is not failure – it’s the whole point. You aren’t “reading” on segement 1-2, or 1-2-3, you are LIFTING WEIGHTS for your brain.

+++ Do not let your bored brain con you into optimising out any of the steps. Force to stay with this for weeks.

i use to struggle with one word at the top one word the bottom line now i can train my to recall this many months later

shamanism has become a fade since the 1980’s. As we turn to the western world for something missing inside ourselves. As we turn to the east, we a looking for that spiritual practice and teaching missing within ourselves in the christain overview
embedding of Christianity
indiginuos knowing

cann someone teach me how to learn to read backwards 2 lines please

I’ve never tried that but it sounds like an interesting exercise. I wonder how difficult it would be.