Hi everybody!, I know the methods and I’m trying to build the best technique possible to reach the best results in speed cards. Is my favourite task so far.
I’m mastering my first 100 images of speed cards (1256 left xd). I want to use “Mallow’s style”
Now, I decided begin practicing memorizing a deck using my 100 images learned. So, I’m gonna create my memory palace.
The considerations I see about memory palace are the next:
- Every locus have to see the most different posible to the others
- I have to see every the locus in my mind at the same distance. And I have to see “every object” at the same distance I see each locus. This way my image can fits perfectly in each locus. (I’m not sure if you can understand this point).
- (this is a tip I read of Boris Konrad):
“For memory sports purposes I do prefer the smaller locations: doing those very quickly. I tend to “lose” the images in big locations where it is not so clear, which part of it I made the association to.”
- For practice: To have a photo of each locus and look them for memorize and mentally visualise “the image of each locus”. This is the same I do with the images of my objects.
I know that the most important thing I have to do is EXPERIMEMENT and see and learn from myself how I can refinate my technique. But always is a help listen the tips that others great memorizators learned from his experience.
So, I’m searching info about loci and asking experienced memorizators about this.
For me is very interesting to know if any of yours have any tip about memory palace in speed cards.
Here is my questions, PLEASE:
- Are you agree with my 3 considerations about memory palace?
- You have any tip about memory palace?
NOTE: SORRY IF MY ENGLISH HAVE MANY ERRORS, IF I SPEAK IN SPANISH, YOU PROBABLY CAN’T UNDERSTAND ME. I’M IN THE PROCESS OF LEARNING ENGLISH.