Link 2 pictures with an operator

In summary, it is clear that every two pictures are clearly linked together by an action.
You might also say it is similar to SVO, subject A acts onto an object B.
Unlike traditional one, it uses only (15 pegs/ I call it operators) to finish a game.
Do you think it is an interesting and creative method?
Thumbs up and share it out :rofl:

4 Likes

Hi Antelex, it’s very interesting.
Let me see if i have this correct.

So you use the first image to act on the second image and so on?

How would you know which two images is first, and which two images is second and so on?

and the explosion part, do you use objects if you can’t find anything to palace it onto the next image?

I see that you did 20 images in 12 seconds. So it must be working for you.
Can you explain this method a little more?
What’s your latest Images scores and PBs?

It sounds to me like you come up with 15 different ways of linking two images, and you always use them in the same order. For example, if one object is exploding onto another, they must be the 5th and 6th images.

I haven’t tried this yet but it sounds great! It has all the advantages of my system (no journeys needed, instant placement of images during recall, minimal confusion between similar images), yet is potentially much faster by taking two images at a time.

3 Likes

Thanks Eric and Simon.
It is just like what Simon said.
About Erol’s question, I 'm not yet ready to use this system for a game, and my pbs was based on the old linking method which is around 1150?

1 Like

My link-2 list arranged in groups of ascending order:
A sticks on B
A stumbles B
A spins B
A put into B
A strikes B
A was threw into B
A swings in B
A fires B
A shot into B
A create smokes in B
A covers B
A displays B
A halves B

Recently, I got more confusion than usual training.
I wonder did I trained too much or my method bugs?
But sometimes it is totally fine>[> . < ]<…

2 Likes

It has been a while since last post. But this is not a fully garbage post.
I brought my nearly record, though it is not something astonishing.
It is fact that my method works finally, in a few weeks ago.
I didn’t train very often in this mode, it is about 3 times a week since July.
Why this post? It is a witness of my improving and telling someone who used to handle a picture at a time, they can try to deal with two pictures as a integral.
So, I can tell this is not the end. In some of my exercise, I did 24 seconds with 28/30 correctness.

3 Likes

I am ambivalent in these few days. I tend to finish images within 20 seconds because I saw more and more people can do it under 15s. This mindset lags me behind, though I am capable of to do it within 30s (my security line). Whenever I force myself in matches, I could not break record in there. However, if I could really do it about 21s in training mode (despite the correctness is about 25-27 over 30).

This makes me unpleasant, might be I should keep myself underground until my aim 15s happens?
Or should I fight against others till I get to the valley… …

1 Like

Wait, Simon Orton your new design (auto advance) is great!
It is actually greater than expected, I use it a few time and I found myself the beat.
It is not a fancy word but my gratitude is sincere.
I feel better now, thank you :heart_eyes:.

4 Likes

what’s the name of your system and how does it work? I want to try your system as well. Thanks

My system is described here: Images - #5 by Simon

4 Likes

I have watched your system memory. It looks awesome!

Yes, Simon Orton is astounding :sunglasses:.

1 Like

Here you can find more on Simon’s performances here:
https://iam-stats.org/competitor.php?id=12988

=)

2 Likes

It was a very long time I didn’t use auto advance. Since I joined this season, I think it’s better to break my PB in images. As in other disciplines, I don’t have significant advantages from my opponents.

To attain 15sec with 30 imgs, I am adapting to the speed. Next goal is to be >15s,25img.

1 Like

Finally, realized a 17s in match!!! :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, it’s peacock/peafowl.

Congrats.

1 Like

Thanks, Raja. I will remember ‘Peakcock’.

@Antelex Your system is actually working for me! Today I managed to get images done in 45s for the first time with perfect recall. Thanks! Also, do you reuse the same set of operators or do you have multiple such sets?

2 Likes

great to hear that, I was planned to have 2 set of 15 operators. But I found myself attached to the first set and since then I haven’t train my second set. I believe 45 s is never a stop, I strongly believe 20s is feasible for everyone who adapted with this method. :joy: keep up!

3 Likes