IntroI've recently read "moonwalking with einstein". I thought it was a great book. I currently help run a company and can see sooo many real world applications to some of these techniques.
But… I’ve not found a good comprehensive course on this… that doesn’t feel sleezy :P. I want to got through this and want to be able to recommend this to my friends, partners, employee’s.
Paid material has its placeWhen I search this forum, I see a lot of answers like "don't buy x product, there is much better info on this forum." Paid material has its place, especially if its organized well. Think the business world.
I want to give my employee’s/partners/kids the opportunity to grow without having to put together a course from research in this forum.
QuestionDoes anyone have any good recommendations of a book(s) or course(s) that is decently comprehensive with good drills/training? I'm fine paying money... I just feel like Jim Kwik is pretty yucky feeling. Ron white seems ok, maybe I should just get his black belt course.
What does lazy meanLet me define what I mean by lazy:
- I don't want to research the hows, techniques, etc... I want someone to tell me drills to do, and how to do things.
- I don't want re-create the wheel. So many people already have some great systems that seem barried in this form and wiki. "I use pencil for the number 1"... great. I'll use that too!. I don't want to develop my own system, I'm fine with yours.
I’ll do the work, I’ll practice/drill/etc… but I don’t want to spend time researching everything :P.
Some of my goals:
- Remember peoples names the first time
- Speed up my memorization of scripture (the bible)
- Be able to remember the weekly stats/results of marketing/budget/etc... for my company. Target and current reports
- be able to remember every employee's (under me and that I'm developing) current person and business goals.