Is this a scam?

Hi,
How are you I hope you are fine

There is something that has puzzled me for a while When I was browsing my phone
I found an advertisement for a course on how to memorize the Noble Qur’an in 10 days
(The Qur’an is the holy book of Muslims, consisting of 114 chapters, or 6,300 verses, or approximately 604 pages)

Memorizing the Quran is literal

The important thing is to get back to our topic
This course is 5 days
To tell you about techniques and claim that you will memorize the Quran in 10 days or less

Well, I was curious, is it possible for you to know the techniques in just five days without training for months

I myself started training about. 3
months ago, but it is not regular, and I still suffer from literal memorization and abstract words

Well, I do not know the techniques that he teaches in the training course, but is this even possible, or is it deception and fraud??

2 Likes

Yes long pieces of information can be memorized. Many people of have memorized similar books like the Bible or Torah.

But the difference here is that the Quran is in Arabic and is recited as almost as a poem so it’s memorized as a peg word system.

In memory champion’s, it’s common for all competitors to memorize long poetry. You just need practice and the right techniques.

1 Like

@Peterm222, do you think you could give me an example of your peg word system with this quote from the Quran?

And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it] - Baqarah Ayat 42

I would like to understand your technique. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Douglas,
The only memory technique I know is the memory Palace and that’s because for my uni course I’m forced to use it .

So I don’t want to give you incomplete or bad information and there are people who are more experienced than myself .

However if I was in your situation I’d join the poetry competition and talk to the attendees to gain insight how to memorize.

Or attend a poetry night and talk to people giving oral presentations to gain insight.

Or look where the nearest university literature course is. Then contact lecture professors and tell them of your goals.

Once you have gained enough information it’s a matter of practice.

I know it’s not the answer you wanted to hear but I hope it’s a first step in helping you.

Good luck.

1 Like

How is your memory training going?

1 Like

If there were a technique that could be used to memorize 600-page books word-for-word in 10 days, I’d expect to see many people here in the forum memorizing three 600-page books every month. I haven’t heard of anyone who can do that.

3 Likes