Image suggestions for 222?

The best I can come up with is “onion wine”, but I’m looking for something more memorable.

2 Likes

For those old enough to remember Mork and Mindy there is always “Nanoo-Nanoo!”

3 Likes

New onion. An onion seedling like a scallion (green onion).
Neon hen? A restaurant sign.

2 Likes

I come up with centipede,
It has many legs.
~(—l—l—)”
….2…2…2…

3 Likes

How about pop songs that have “na, na, na” in the lyrics?

Paul McCartney (Beatles) did some very iconic na-na-na’s in Hey Jude.

Also from the same era, there was a very popular song where the hook was

“Na-na-na-na, hey-hey-hey-hey…”

1 Like

It is not totally phoenetic but i use “no onion”
I also have used that old American TV show called, “room 222.” But in general i do not advise deviating from the Major system unless you are desperate.

2 Likes

Nun eating an n.

2 Likes

That’s canununabulism.

1 Like

@Niten

How about 222 - nonna - Grandma (many people called nonni too, in india we called nani)

I imagine my grandma, for nnn.
9 is N in my system.

So grandma - 999 (biggest number in 000 to 999 , my grandma is so strong in all images.)

Well, I have 2 main images for all no.
Currently I have to practice more.

Nonna is only my person category word.
Object is different , and that is in my language so that will be not useful for you.

2 Likes

Neon Knights from the Judge Dredd comics. That’s what I use!

1 Like

Unown (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia (bulbagarden.net)

kinda pronouncing like Un-known.

1 Like

This website has some great examples for major system connections. For 222 they suggest ‘one on one’ ‘on neon’ and ‘unknown’

3 Likes

Cool site! Numzi is another you can use. You search the numbers and can get multiple results, but sometimes they dont have one. Another tip like @BradenExplosion showed dont be afraid to go past 3 syllables, only the first 3 matters. His example “neon knights” is 22210, but only the 222 matters here.

1 Like

Unknown

Ananas (a personal one, I mean its french for pineapples but basically I used to think it had way more Na’s in it)

Na Na Na (Batman)

1 Like

Win win win

@wonder

Interesting, In hindi language too, we called ananas (for pineapple :pineapple:)

First time I see french word that has exact same word like hindi. (Wow, and with this I learnt a french word with no effort)

I am going to read history of pineapple now.

3 Likes

Lol, It’s really a wonderful information for me,

I just search and I find there , pineapple is called ananas in almost all languages.

Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Italian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, European Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Ukranian… and so on (sorry for If I missed some languages.)

Pineapple is called in very few countries, I read origin of pineapple to just now.

2 Likes

Scientific name of pineapple too,

Ananas comosus.

guess I learned something too, thats a lot of languages^^ maybe there is other fruits named like that too if they came from a limited area originally

‘No No No’ - Destiny’s Child (title of one of their songs)

1 Like