I need a partner to study with me

Hello. I am a neet and I don’t know whether I am an incel or volcel and I need to study programming languages in order to have conditions to have a good life and fly away from communism. The problem is that my potential aspergers syndrome is quite peculiar. It is always keeping myself losing concentration and learning languages as a form of compensating my ego complexes and to engage in weird repetitive thoughts with an odd disproportional sense of reality :slight_smile:. So I would like to have a partner to study programming languages with. We could make simple problems just for training. The languages in which I want to have a partner with are currently JavaScript, CSS, HTML, and Python (despite the fact I should focus on the last three). So that’s it. Thanks. I am also calling you to learn about stock market to me, so if you meet any of these criteria, please let me know.

1 Like

Hey I am learning HTML and CSS right now and plan to learn some other programming languages. So maybe we can work something out! let me know!

1 Like