I have come up with a language learning plan + some considerations and questions

Yesterday I was memorizing Arabic words with memory stations and realized something that lead me to formalize a hypothesis and make a language learning plan based on that:

The filtering hypothesis:

It is the process in which your brain converts information contained in memory stations into verbal memory.
For example: You make a memory palace for computer in Arabic (Hasub). Then at some point you know that computer is Hasub without needing to consult the memory palace for computer. That means your brain filtered the memory station into verbal memory. Let’s put that way.

My language learning plan:

My plan with this plan is to make like a filtrating factory so that I may learn words quickly.

1- Memorize a set of most used words in a language in alphabetic order.
Like for example the first 5000 English words:
About
Afternoon
America

2- Have a mind station for each of these words. For each mind station there will be a number associated with it.

3- Make the mind stations.

I suppose that it can make the brain to filter information better. It is made to be like a catalog where you can consult words and you know where they are by number. It has the advantage that you do not need a program to review those words because you can just pass through them with the facilitation of the numbers.
Maybe your mind subconsciously review the information as it is ordered.

Could you please give some considerations on my thoughts?

Also: How can I make filtering process more effective?

Final considerations: I am pretending to read Ramon Campayo’s book on learning languages in 7 days and I may give some feedback on my attempts to learn languages better.

Danke.

2 Likes