I feel scammed

Honestly I feel ripped off. I have just sent a message to CS.
It has taken ages and the full version of the promised software is still… beta version.
The software? Come on. It’s just a poorly designed page with some poorly organised functions. I would rather stay with my notebook which is more reliable.
There are cheap or even free of charge apps for my phone, that are able to perform much better than this “software” that costed 60 bucks.
Sorry to say, but as for now it’s THE WORST ORDER I HAVE PLACED DURING LAST 5 YEARS.

We’re sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the software, and we’ve refunded your order. We don’t want anyone paying for our software if they’re not satisfied with it. We’re also sorry for not releasing the software according to our anticipated schedule – it has taken a lot longer than we originally expected.

However, it appears that you didn’t actually use much of the software – you didn’t try any of the tutorials, create a system or memo set, create a journey with photos, apply a journey to a memo set, use the editor to create a custom mnemonic image, use Learning mode to review a system or memo set, or try Memory League. It seems unfair to be so critical of the software without really trying it.

We also think the word “scam” is not accurate in describing our software. We’ve had a lot of positive feedback from people who are enjoying it. The preorder subscription includes full access to Memory League, which is used and loved by many of the world’s top memorizers. The 2+ years of access to Memory League by itself is worth over $50.

The majority of the software is still officially in beta release, but it is stable and fully functional. The 2-year subscriptions will only start when all of the software has been moved into full release.

We appreciate everyone who has supported the development of our software by pre-ordering it, and we’re always interested in hearing feedback on how we can make it better.

1 Like

Well, I was a little unsure if I should order the software or not as money is tight at the moment. But on reading this thread, titled ‘I feel scammed’, I think I’m going to give it a go.

The fact that an unhappy customer has received a full refund and also the knowledge that the two year access won’t start until the software has moved to full release has reinforced my commitment.

I may even get a subscription for my daughter too.

Many thanks for the reassurance and congratulations on a fantastic display of sterling customer service.

Paul

3 Likes