How to memorize scientific concepts, terminology, explanations, and how to extract keywords from a subject

Hello everyone,
how are you?
I am a new member in the forum, a beginner, my name is Aseel, I am preparing for the high school exam.

I do not know which methods of memory should I use to memorize materials (chemistry, physics, poems, literature, biology, arabic، etc.). How much memory palace do I need for all academic subjects?

3- As for scientific concepts, terms and explanations, how do I preserve them? Because I face a big problem in memorizing them 4- Are there other skills that increase the efficiency of education and understanding?
5- How do I save a textbook verbatim? 6- Another question, how do I extract the key words for a topic that I find very difficult in that?

I also find that I spend a lot of time creating a mind map for one lesson. Is there any advice or assistance ?? 7- How do I memorize the word and its synonym (the word and its meaning)

I am sorry if there were some mistakes, I am not good at English and it is not my mother tongue I rewrote his publication due to mistakes :sweat_smile::neutral_face:

Thank you in advance🌺

I wish you all a good day.:blossom:

1 Like

Hii Aseel, i think u should use Substitute Method for memorizing materials from such subjects other than memory palace method. TBH i personally do not like memory palace method that much and find Substitute Method more reliable. Anyways for better understanding u can send me something so i can help u with that as an example.

@Krtk_mhjn
How do substitute method for memorizing works?

are you good in Arabic??
If you are not good at it, please show me an example from you, because I do not know what to write to be an exampleI wanted an example of one of the Arabic language subjects because I find them a little complicated :sweat_smile:
(I am sorry for the spelling mistakes)

Please share an example so i can clear it for u.

I m sorry but i dont know Arabic language. But just take an example there’s a word in english as

Execrate - which means to dislike something or dislike doing something

Here i apply the substitute word system and break the whole word EXECRATE as ‘Eggs In Crate’ (almost similar to the actual pronounciation of the word) and then i make imagination in my mind that ‘I work at a shop where my work is to put eggs in a crate and i dislike it very very much and so I start breaking the crates and throwing eggs here and there.’

I used a substitute word for the main word and memorized its meaning… Same can be applied with other language subjects

I hope that the system is clear to you. However if u face any other problem… Feel free to reach out to me.