When I began and I wanted to create my PAO list, I didn’t manage to find enough memorable Persons according to the Major System.
Even worse, I couldn’t find Actions for some of my Persons. Or two, three Persons were too close (for instance 3 football players…) to not mix the Action (in my opinion).
What I did then was create 10 themes for my P, 10 for my A, and 10 for my O, completely unrelated (same as https://artofmemory.com/forums/which-pao-list-is-better).
I don’t train/test myself very often, so I am not yet very “fluent” with my system.
I wonder now :
- if I have AO coherent with P, would I certainly do better, or it’s just a matter of “learning the system” (but
- how many of you completely rewrite your list(s) (when/why)
- how many of you rewrite part of your list(s)
- how many of you change from major/Dominic to Dominic/major
- how long dit it takes you from the beginning of the creation of your list to have a satisfactory final version
And for people not doing it for competition:
- how long did it take you to “master” your system?
- how hard did you train?