How do you keep up with your repetitions schedule for many recall spots in your mind palace

So basically you have a schedule for each of your individual memory’s you’re trying to remember that runs in tandem with the process of spaced repetition, how do you keep up with that schedule ?

1 Like

I use(d) Anki

2 Likes

A track off, I use Google KEEP. It’s super convenient.
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-creative-ways-use-google-keep-every-day/
To do daily notes and for frequent memory trace.

1 Like

I make question bank per chapter and put it on google sheet and make extra column for revision feedback in front of the question column which I later mark by three color code, after revision.

Then I put those chapters on spaced repetition on an app called studi. For me I am using 1,3,7,15,32,30 sequence for my repetition according to my study target.
So for each revision session I try to answer all my questions, note down others that I couldn’t recall and mark them with color code in google sheet.

It tells which portion of chapter I need my attention and I use mnemonics or put them on memory palace if it demands, which follows by another quick glance on whole chapter through book or pdf for consolidation.

I don’t use mnemonics and MP in all the places but keep them for info that are hard to remember or keep getting red code after revision.

P.S. I am a social science student.

2 Likes