How do I have to study laws?

I have 3 months to study a large content for a test to get a good job. I am writing some flash cards, so I wish to know what is the best techniques to study laws.

1 Like

If you haven’t seen them already, there have been a few discussions about it:
https://forum.artofmemory.com/search?q=law

If you provide a few specific examples of the information you’re trying to memorize, we could brainstorm ideas on how to approach it.

1 Like

I did not find anything consistent among those who study the law - I’ve read every post I could find and and watched every YouTube video… But in general, I create flash cards but only after I create a memory palace. I use a prop (ex. A person, painting) for the codes, sections, and subsections (just the names) before I “enter” the palace. So in a way, I have already a roadmap that I will walk in the palace. I am using the walls and the corners of the wall and sometimes split each wall in 4 parts for subsections/ paragraphs/sub paragraphs/clause. It gives me a little bit of structure. Sorry, I have no advice for the law tests themselves, becase I have little knowledge about them since I am a CPA. I am using my system at work since everybody speaks codes and I don’t feel left out anymore.

1 Like

Hi! I think 3 months is a short period for that. What kind of laws are you studying? I would suggest memorize brief summaries and doing lots of questions. In Brazil, there are some sites specific for that. Good luck!

1 Like