Hey post here your best times for numbers in ML

wow, how long did it take you to reach that speed with it? and how often did you practice numbers?

1 Like

It’s definitely possible. My best score is 80 digits in 26.22 and I don’t even use PAO but only PA (Dominic System). My average is usually about 30 seconds.

4 Likes

for some reason i thought such results are most likely reachable with 000-999 or some more spacious systems, but with PAO it seemed to be almost impossible.
ok, thank you :slightly_smiling_face: i had that mental barrier thinking PAO apriori can’t be even as fast as you said. But i’m still curious what time of consistent training does it take approximately.

1 Like

I only play in phone application, i’m new to memorizing numbers, i’ve only been doing it for months

3 Likes

It took me about a year to get down to 30 seconds (with some breaks, but more or less training on a regular basis at least 4 times a week). I usually try to train 6 days a week, 1 or 2 games of numbers on memory league per session. I sometimes have breaks for a week or just a few days, which helps me get faster again.

5 Likes

100 numbers /50×2digits

6 Likes

70 numbers in 26 seconds!

7 Likes

just started using Memory league, just wanna share 'cause this is my first time to get a time lower than the numbers to memorize.

6 Likes

How are you using your system? are you able to explain?

3 Likes

Even though I only got 77 here, I’m still glad that I’m making progress on the speed again:

Bild

9 Likes

amazing speed as usual Silvio.

2 Likes

Wow Silvio this is amazing keep up the good work!

2 Likes

im just using pao. im training with pao 4 months and in memory palace and method of loci 2 years

4 Likes

I thought you had an issue with Aphantasia?
Or have I mixed you mup with someone else?
If so, how do you use your pao?
can you give an example of 12 digits perhaps?

1 Like

i have Aphantasia!and about the example i use pao just like everybody else. my english is not good enough and its hard to explain for me

2 Likes

40 random numbers in 9 seconds !

5 Likes

50 random numbers in 14 seconds!

4 Likes

80 radnom numbers in 29 seconds!

4 Likes

Tell me the numbers learning technique

Perhaps you can use Google Translate to explain. Is that possible?
It’s amazing to see your scores knowing that you have Aphantasia.
These are serious scores, a lot of people with no aphantasia is no match to you.
So we might learn something new from you if you explain what is going on inside your mind with Aphantasia, the method you use, and how you recall.

If you are using the method of loci, how do you then imagine the loci?
and how do you know what’s on the loci?
how do you record the event that happens at the loci?
what do you do when recalling? how do you see it in your mind? or do you see it in mind?
Are you able to write a Walk-Through?

1 Like