Thank you everyone who has taken the time to answer my questions.
First off, my short term and/or working memory isn’t that great. I’ve taken the Woodcock-Johnson exam and that was one of the results from it, if that exam has any weight. However I know that this is something that I can fix, if I have the right tools. Thats why I’m here at this website.
I’ve looked into the Resources part of this website, however its probably going to take some time to change from rote review and rote memory to learning a new way.
SilvioB, there are six domains for this Docker exam that I’m trying to pass. Here are some example questions/answers. Yes I have the official study guide as well.
Question: State differences between running a Docker Container Vs running a Docker Service
- Encapsulate an application or function
- Run on a single host at a time
- Require manual steps to expose functionality outside of the host system
- Require more complex configuration to use multiple instances
- not highly available
- not easily scalable
- encapsulate an application or fuction
- can run on ‘1 to n’ nodes at any time
- functionality is easily accessed using features like ‘routing mesh’ outside the worker nodes
- multiple instances are set to launch in a single command
- highly available cluster are available
- easily scalable
Question: What is the command to install Docker Universal Control Plane (UCP) on a Docker Manager Node?
Answer: docker container run –rm -it –name ucp -v /var/run/docker.sock:/var/run/docker.sock
docker/ucp:2.2.24 install –host-address --interactive
I’ve taken an “official course” however there are alot of holes with this course, thus the first failure, so I’ve had to do alot of research on my own to fill in the holes. I feel overwhelmed with all of the material that I’ve collected on my own to pass this exam.
Also, I don’t work with this technology currently at my current job, however I’m hoping that once I pass this exam, that it will open that door for me. Docker recommends that you have 6 months of experience in order to test successfully.
And I hope to learn different methods of learning, as I’ve spent over 1 year trying to study for this exam and feel stuck and frustrated.