Has anyone here tried Human Benchmark?

My friends and I play it for fun but I’m curious how you lot would do.

1 Like

I only did the number memory some time ago. I scored 17.

2 Likes

I just did the verbal memory part. I think I broke the system, lol. I scored 125 but the site says I scored 87 and that I am in the 0,99%.

EDIT
I just realized that the site takes averages. The first time I scored 48. 48+125=173. 173÷2=86,5 → 87

2 Likes

17 is pretty good. What do you reckon a world-class score on a game like that would be?

1 Like

Without techniques, just raw brainpower, a score of 17 or 18 is a world-class score. I don’t know anyone other than myself or Daniel Tammet who would score this high without any mnemonic device or other techniques.

If you allow techniques to be used then a world-class score would be 50+. I bet some guys in here would easily get that high with their techniques.

2 Likes

my friend has 20 without mnemonic techniques :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, the only thing preventing an insanely high score on humanbenchmark (like those on memoriad) is the consistency needed and the fatigue that goes along with it, since you’re doing all the levels at once (one could feasibly take breaks in between but that’s unlikely to happen.)

1 Like

He is a trained memorizer who uses memory techniques, so it would be difficult to determine whether he is using them or not. His competition scores are online under a previous name.

2 Likes

Well, I guess I am the only one then haha:)

I have never seen anyone reach level 50+.

I just did the number memory test in human benchmark.

1 Like

I just tried verbal memory test.

This is my score and One thing I forgot to save my number memory score so it is not shown here.

1 Like

I went from level 14 to level 20 on number memory in less than a day. I was stuck on level 14 for around 1 year before I started using mnemonic techniques. It really helped.

1 Like

I just got 17 numbers!!! (I really messed up the 17 digits)

2 Likes

Got 369 on verbal. Not too difficult. It was midnight and I was sleepy, so I figure I can do better.

1 Like

@NYH
I tried human benchmark long time ago.

In verbal, I did 678 (650+), don’t know exact number.

But I know for sure i did 650+.

And in numbers, I reached at level 31 , 32 something by my 2 digit system.
Don’t know current score.

1 Like

Terrible, haven’t done it in a while

3 Likes